- Unique opportunity available!
- Pharmacist/PIC/Pharmacist Manager - Role tailored to you!
- Involved with Aboriginal Heath Services.
Client & Location Information:
Small city located in South Australia. Located 320km from Adelaide.
Full-time or Part-time opportunities available within this Pharmacy group. Exciting opportunity to work within 2 stores located 3km from one another.
Your main duties will include working with the following;
- General Community Pharmacist duties - Dispensing, counselling.
- Outreach services.
- Professional services.
- DAA Programs.
- Liaising with GPs and hospital re medication management of patients.
- Liaise with hospital re medication changes and continuity of care.
Monday-Friday roster and every second weekend.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Indigenous Health Interest.
- All levels of experience considered.
- Interest in professional services.
- Efficient communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
$50-60/hr plus super. Plus Accommodation provided and Travel reimbursed.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 200039398