- Part-time Pharmacist or PIC - 2 roster options.
- Wonderful, supportive team and PM to work alongside.
- Professional services.
Client & Location Information:
Rare opportunity for Pharmacists to do part-time days in this northern Gold Coast community pharmacy - This could be to add to work you're already doing, or to work in with additional study you are now doing or to work in with family commitments - whatever your circumstances.
With this Pharmacist in Charge and 2nd Pharmacist opportunity there are two part-time roster options as follows:
Option 1: PIC alternate Sundays 9.30-5.30 (Sole Pharmacist) $60/hr plus super and every Monday 8.30-6 (with 1/2 hr unpaid break) $50/hr plus super
Option 2: 2nd Pharmacist Every Saturday 9-5 (with 1/2 hr lunch) $50/hr and every Monday 9-5 with 1/2 hr break - $45/hr plus super
You will be working within a diverse pharmacy team, providing a holistic patient-centred approach to customer care. You will be working with experienced Dispensary Technicians.
Professional services are done at this site including vaccinations.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Motivation and legitimate interest in learning a wide range of professional services.
* Previous experience preferred but all levels considered.
* Vaccination certified or ability to acquire.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hr for 2nd Pharmacist on Mondays, $50/hr for 2nd Pharmacist for Saturdays.
$50/hr for PIC on Mondays, $60/hr for PIC on alternate Sundays.
Plus all permanent entitlements.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting #200037249, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com