- Diverse role including involvement with Indigenous Health services provision.
- 40 hrs/wk Mon-Fri with only 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
- Early career or experienced.
Client & Location Information:
A Pharmacist role has become available in South East Queensland. This is a desirable location for many reasons including the awesome weather (most of the time) and friendly local community (all of the time).
This town located within a couple of hours of Brisbane ticks both those boxes plus has lots of infrastructure for the population of 12,000 whilst also having Toowoomba as your go to "big" location only an hour away.
If you are looking to either kick start your pharmacist career or are ready to relocate to be working full-time with a pharmacy team where your skills and abilities will be appreciated then this could be for you. This is a pharmacy where the culture is all about providing stand-out customer service that will ensure it remains a wonderful pharmacy operation to become a part of.
This team Pharmacist role will provide diversity as you rotate between dispensary/counselling/professional services role and working with the robot to look after the community webster packing and also Indigenous Health packs that are done at this site.
You will be working alongside an experienced team of two other pharmacists including the Pharmacist Manager who is friendly and very open to offering additional mentoring, plus 2 well-skilled dispensary technicians and a committed front of shop staff as well.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday - no evenings plus 1 Saturday per month (finishing at 1pm).
You will be working with Z dispensing system and robotic dispensing for the community packs that are done.
* National Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA.
* Experience within a customer focused pharmacy environment.
* Excellent communication skills and organisational abilities.
* All experience levels with be considered, with newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply as this offers a lot in the way of ongoing career growth/experience.
* Vaccination experience or the desire to become accredited with support provided.
* HMR experience or the desire to become accredited with support provided.
Salary & Benefits:
$45/hr + plus super depending on experience plus subsidised accommodation or assistance is available if required.
Professional Development support is also available with consideration given to study time and financial assistance to do upskilling.
Various conference attendance supported.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 2000336399