Oncology Pharmacist - training provided.
Monday to Friday roster.
Career growth opportunity.
Client & Location Information:
Situated in central Melbourne at a Private Hospital.
Fantastic opportunity available for an Oncology Pharmacist position to work with a friendly oncology team!
Monday to Friday roster. Full training for this position will be provided.
The primary role of an Oncology Pharmacist is to dispense and supply Oncology medicines in accordance with company policy and practice, providing accurate medication information and advice to ensure optimum patient outcomes.
Oncology Pharmacists provide supervision and direction to Oncology Technicians. As an Oncology Pharmacist your main responsibilities will include;
* Clinical screening of oncology and haematology protocols for appropriateness of treatment
* Compounding chemotherapy/aseptic products in a pharmaceutical isolator
* Dispensing and checking prescriptions in accordance with PBS regulations
* Preparation, checking, packing and labelling of final oncology products
* Assisting with stock/inventory management
* Adhering to aseptic manufacturing standards
* General duties, including attending to client needs via telephone and email queries
Registered and practising certificate with AHPRA
Knowledge of drug use and therapeutics, Pharmacy Acts and regulations, Legal and ethical responsibilities in provision of pharmacy services.
A valid driver's license.
Ability to travel intra/interstate as required.
Hospital Pharmacy experience is DESIRABLE.
Willingness to undertake relevant oncology training and development.
Ability to provide leadership and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Salary & Benefits:
$45.80 plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref # 200039994