- Professional Managing Pharmacist of 3+ years experince.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Ability to make a real difference in peoples' lives.
Client & Location Information Client & Location Information:
We are looking for a dynamic driven Pharmacist Manager professional who is customer service orientated. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist Manager duties including dispensing, inventory management and staff supervision. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of professional services that ensure exceptional customer healthcare on the Northern Rivers area of NSW. If you are an enthusiastic Pharmacist in Charge or Manager with good leadership skills we would like to hear from you. Less than 30 minutes drive from iconic beaches of Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Ballina so grab your board and call me to arrange a time for an interview.
- Driven to provide a high level of customer care to exceed expectation that keeps them coming back.
- Staff management and training. Manage budgets, wages and targets for the store (in line with KPI's).
- Deliver 7CPA professional services.
- Implement and support activities for merchandising and promotional campaigns.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ideally you will have 3+ years experience in a Pharmacist Manager role.
- Well developed leadership and communication skills.
- Accreditation for vaccination.
- You thrive on seeing your team exceed goals.
- Driven to make a real difference.
Salary & Benefits:
Exceptional package is being offered including accommodation and relocation allownace plus the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035715 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.