Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located in a tranquil town in the Central Highlands of QLD, approximately a 1.5hrs flight from Brisbane.
As the locum pharmacist, you could be working both as a sole pharmacist and/or a team pharmacist depending on the store you will be based at. There are 4 pharmacies. All stores use DispenseWorks dispense and the script trade varies from 150/day at one pharmacy at its lowest to 250-300/day at the busiest pharmacy. You will have plenty of support from very experienced dispensary technicians and support staff at each store. Some Webster's may require checking. Methadone is also dispensed at some of the stores.
Multiple blocks available for locums:
Monday 22nd August - Sunday 18th September.
Saturday 8th October- Sunday 30th October.
Monday 31st October - Friday 2 December.
Saturday 10th December - Saturday 31st December.
Approximately 38-50hrs/week - roster will be provided upon booking.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with DispenseWorks (advantageous).
* Able to work in a busy pharmacy environment as the sole pharmacist (essential).
* Vaccination accreditation inc. COVID & flu (advantageous).
* Methadone dispensing experience (advantageous).
Salary & Benefits
$65 p/hr+ super.
Travel expenses and accommodation provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Marika on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200040514.