- Warrnambool, VIC.
- Victoria's Great Ocean Road.
- Starting 9-20th July.
Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located along Victoria's Great Ocean Road, approx. 250km east of Melbourne.
Locum Pharmacist required from Saturday 9th - Wed 20th July,
Work hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 4pm, Sun: 10am - 4pm
As the sole pharmacist you will be working with a busy script trade alongside a team of technicians who will also be responsible for the packing of DAA's, Websters to be checked by pharmacist. This pharmacy uses fred dispense and methadone dispensing will also be required by the Pharmacist.
* Currently registered with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with Winifred dispensing.
* Experience in a high volume dispensary will be highly regarded.
* Experience with methadone dispensing.
* Experience in checking high volume of DAA's.
Salary & Benefits:
**Flat rate: $80/hr+ super Monday - Sunday
Travel expenses and accommodation provided.
How to Apply Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amal directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200040253