Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located in a tranquil town in the Central Highlands of QLD, approximately a 1.5hrs flight from Brisbane.
As the locum pharmacist, you could be working both as a sole pharmacist and/or a team pharmacist depending on the store you will be based at. There are 4 pharmacies. All stores use Fred dispense and the script trade varies from 150/day at one pharmacy at its lowest to 250-300/day at the busiest pharmacy. You will have plenty of support from very experienced dispensary technicians and support staff at each store. Some Webster's may require checking. Methadone is also dispensed at some of the stores.
Locum pharmacists required for 4 week blocks for the following dates. If a locum is available for shorter or longer periods, please send your availability as the pharmacy is happy to consider any availability.
Monday 30th May - Tuesday 31st December 2022.
Approximately 38-50hrs/week - roster will be provided upon booking.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with Dispense Works (preferred but not essential, can be taught to locum).
* Able to work in a busy pharmacy environment as the sole pharmacist (essential).
* Vaccination accreditation would be highly regarded.
* Methadone dispensing experience would be highly regarded.
Salary & Benefits
$65/hr+ super Monday to Saturday.
Travel expenses and accommodation provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Marika on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200038482.