- Hospital Experience Essential.
- 38 hours pw.
- ipharmacy exp essential.
Client & Location Information:
Public hospital located 1.5hrs North West of Melbourne.
Work Dates: 4ASAP to 22nd January 2021.
Work hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (1hr lunch break) 38 hrs per week.
As the locum pharmacist, your job requirements will involve:
- The provision of clinical pharmacy and operational support services on a rotational basis across all areas of the pharmacy service.
- Contribution to effective patient flow within the organisation.
- The provision of high quality pharmaceutical care as a member of the healthcare team by optimising pharmacotherapy for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve patient care
- You will also support the Clinical Pharmacist Team Leaders and the Deputy Directors of Pharmacy to enhance team building and excellence within the team, the Pharmacy Department and Allied Health.
- Locums will need to provide:
- Confirmation of work status such as citizenship/permanent residency/work-visa
- Evidence of current Police Check (no less than 12 months old)
- Immunisation clearance
- Experience Required:
- Registered as a pharmacist with the Australia Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
- Experience with iPharmacy dispense
- Hospital experience necessary
- Sound knowledge of pharmacotherapy and a demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge and promote quality use of medicines will be highly considered
- 1+ years hospital experience
- Salary & Benefits:
- 45/hr+ super Monday to Friday, plus travel expenses and self contained accommodation is on offer.
- How to Apply:
- Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll Dobson directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref: #200035601