- Monday to Saturday
- Travel and Accomodation
Client & Location Information.
Community pharmacy in the northern rivers area of NSW, inland from Ballina.
As the locum pharmacist will be working alongside a team of 1-2 other pharmacists and dispense techs in this busy pharmacy. Your main duties will surround forward pharmacy services including counselling and medschecks, Websters, sick leave etc. as well as some dispensing using FRED. If you are accredited to administer vaccinations this will also be required.
Dates: 15th November to 18th December 2021
Work hours: 8.30 am -5pm (1/2 hr break) Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 no break.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with Fred dispense.
* Experience and confidence with forward dispensing model.
* Customer service focus.
* Exp in vaccinations and Covid Vaccinations highly regarded buy not essential.
* Due to the border restrictions you will need to be living in NSW only.
Salary & Benefits:
$65/hr+ Super neg on ex + Accommodation & Travel reimbursement (mileage).
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job ref 200037374