- Rental assistance.
- Genuine pharmacy mentoring provided.
- Guild intern fees paid and paid APP attendance.
Client & Location Information:
This opportunity is located in a relaxed part of the Qld coast an hours drive north of Noosa in a modern community pharmacy setting.
This employer is genuinely keen to provide a fabulous intern year where you will learn so much about pharmacy skills but also the business side of community pharmacy.
You will finish your intern year, super excited for your future in pharmacy having loved the area, and probably not wanting to leave.
This is a full-time Intern Pharmacist role that will have you working closely with the Pharmacist Manager and the owners where you will be taught all aspects of pharmacy practice and business side of pharmacy.
A flexible roster is provided, that will give you 2.5 day long weekend each fortnight. 40 hours per week. No Sundays and No Public Holidays and only alternate Saturday mornings.
* Ready to start in to intern hours as assessed by AHPRA.
* Ideally with some experience working in pharmacy whilst a student, but not essential.
* Excellent communication both written and spoken.
* A genuine interest in being the best Pharmacist you can be in time.
* An ability to build rapport with all people.
Salary & Benefits:
Rental assistance ( tax free fringe benefit).
$29/hr plus superannuation and all permanent entitlements.
Guild Intern training fee's paid.
Paid attendance at APP conference on the Gold Coast.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200040810