- Intern Pharmacist Southern Gold Coast/northern NSW.
- Join high-energy fun team.
- Close to pristine beaches.
Client & Location Information:
A pharmacy on the Queensland border is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/week. Under supervision you will handle the general day to day duties of a Pharmacist including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
You will have a can-do attitude, a good work ethic with the confidence to approach people from all backgrounds. Some knowledge of Dispense Works would be an advantage to handle a medium script trade. You will be supported a Technician/Pharmacy Assistants, as you build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Provisional Registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Confidence to approach and assist customers from all backgrounds.
- Under supervision advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
An above award package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting Ref: 200039973 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au