- Internship full time roster Nowra.
- Provisional registration with APHRA.
- Stunning NSW south coast close to beaches.
Client & Location Information:
If you have completed your Pharmacy degree and met all APHRA requirements please read on. A well established pharmacy on the magically south coast of NSW has an exciting opportunity for an Intern to join a small dedicated team. Surrounded by pristine beaches this area offers the best of everything being close to the coast, Canberra and snowfields plus great farming areas.
- You will work on a roster 38 hours/ week Monday to Friday plus a weekend day.
- A reliable, organised and efficient team player with a positive attitude.
- Competent with PPI's/Forward dispensing environment.
- Provisional Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Your ability to communicate and confident approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary package award hourly rate is being offered.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036960.