- Internship Central Coast.
- Full time roster within a fun team culture.
- Sought after employer/mentor.
Client & Location Information:
A Central Coast pharmacy in a busy shopping centre is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/wk across a rotating roster including some weekend shifts. The general day to day duties of a Pharmacist under supervision including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
You will have a can do attitude, a good work ethic and be confident to approach people from all backgrounds.
Some experience using Fred dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage.
You will supported and mentored as you build on your knowledge to deliver high quality healthcare.
- Provisional Registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary package as per the award is being offered plus super.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036599.