- Excellent support from Preceptor and team.
- Build on your knowledge with hands on experience.
- Great location close to beaches.
Client & Location Information:
Stylish Central Coast suburb pharmacy is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to join their team, on a full time roster of up to 40+hr/wk across a rotating roster including some late night shifts. The general day to day duties of a Pharmacist under supervision including dispensing, counselling and pharmacy services.
The rotational roster will worked by three Pharmacist to cover the long 14 hour days the pharmacy is open each week. You will have a can do attitude, a good work ethic and be confident to approach people from all backgrounds. Some experience using Z dispense to handle a medium script trade would be an advantage. You will be supported by the Technician/Pharmacy Assistants as you utilise your skills to deliver high quality customer care.
- Registration as an Intern Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Ability to work late night shifts when required.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
Salary & Benefits:
An award package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200036599.