- Flexible roster.
- Lots of support.
- Friendly supportive team.
Client & Location Information:
Full-time dispensary technician position available with this well established community pharmacy located in the Sunshine Coast.
As the full-time dispensary technician your day to day duties will see you assisting pharmacists with dispensing and packing DAA's.
The ideal candidate will have an effective communication style, have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst working effectively in a team, and a willingness to learn and develop your skill set.
- Completion or enrolment in Cert III and IV in Community Pharmacy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven speed and accuracy in dispensing in a fast paced dispensary.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
Salary & Benefits:
$negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200036545