- Combined role - dispensary and customer interaction.
- Low staff turnover.
- Forward Pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
This Dispensary Technician role is to be found in this modern Eastern Melbourne suburban pharmacy - friendly and professional - you will be looking forward to coming to work.
As a full-time Dispensary Technician you will be working a 38hr week. You role will enjoy the diversity of packing, general dispensing and front of shop customer service together with the collaborative team of a couple of other Dispensary Technicians, Pharmacy Assistants and 2-3 Pharmacists on at any given time.
Roster would be 3 weekdays (your choice as to which 3 days but could allow for 2 consecutive days off) and each Saturday 9-5 and alternate Sundays 10-3 or 10-4 to be discussed.
* Certificate 3 in Community Pharmacy.
* A love of pharmacy (not so much a skill, but a mindset/passion).
* Proven ability to build rapport with all ages and groups of people.
* All experience levels will be considered.
Salary & Benefits:
$26-29/hr plus super (negotiable) plus additional for Saturday and up to $50/hr for Sundays.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200036237