- Compounding Technician role.
- Training opportunity for certified pharmacy technicians.
- Modern compounding area.
Client & Location Information:
Newly created role for a new Compounding Dispensary Technician on the Gold Coast. With this role you will be joinng a cohesive team who are invested in providing stand-out service to their patients.
This is a full-time Compounding Dispensary Technician role that will have you assisting the team of two Pharmacists as they provide this specialised service to the community.
Training in compounding can be provided for a Dispensary Technician with experience in community and webster care.
Future opportunity in more specific training in sterile compounding.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
* Pharmacy Certificate 2 or 3.
* Compounding tech experience is highly regarded.
* Community and Aged care technician experience will also be considered with training available.
* Proven ability to work autonomously and with excellent attention to detail.
* Effective and clear communication style - both written and spoken.
Salary & Benefits:
$23-$25/hr plus super depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200035490