- Compounding training provided.
- Newly expanded compounding service.
- Centrally located on the Gold Coast.
Client & Location Information:
Newly created role due to expansion for a Compounding Pharmacist (or trainee Compounding Pharmacist) on the Gold Coast.
This could be the role you have been waiting for that will utilise your compounding skills or your desire to work in that area with training and will allow that move to the iconic Gold Coast on Qld's south east coast.
There is a lot more to explore on the Gold Coast than just the stunning golden beaches. It has become a cultural and eco hub in recent years with so much more to see and do.
This is a full-time Compounding Pharmacist role that will have you working in a compounding pharmacy/office whilst working alongside other administration and lab techs and other Pharmacists. Initial training in compounding can be provided.
This employer is willing to invest in you with externally provided training if you are passionate about working in a business with an integrative health approach.
Roster would be for 38hrs Monday to Saturday morning.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Compounding experience is desirable, but not essential providing that is the area you want to be in.
* Sterile compounding experience would be an added bonus, but again training can be provided.
* Clear and effective communication - both written and spoken.
Salary & Benefits:
$35-$40/hr plus super depending on experience, with the ability to have this increase as you gain further experience in this specialised area.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037679